I’ve been telling you about the march that was planned for yesterday, and held yesterday, against the Trump Administration most recently here.
I just did a quick check and found this amateur video of the event in DC. The march is clearly being led by the Council on American Islamic Relations as their banner went first while a woman chanted (to the sounds of one of those drums the Commies use in marches):
“No hate, no fear, refugees are welcome here”
I’m sure there are better quality photos, but here (below) is a quick screen shot from the video.
By Washington standards (I’ve been to many rallies there including to protest against the international Communists) and this was not much of a showing.
CAIR/Muslim Brotherhood surely has a right to march against the Trump Administration, but what is so shocking to me is that the Refugee Council USA endorsed the march.
The nine major federal contractors make up the core organizations of that lobbying arm of the refugee industry. Your tax dollars keep all nine organizations afloat, yet here they are marching with CAIR!
- Church World Service (CWS)
- Ethiopian Community Development Council (ECDC) (secular)
- Episcopal Migration Ministries (EMM)
- Hebrew Immigrant Aid Society (HIAS)
- International Rescue Committee (IRC) (secular)
- US Committee for Refugees and Immigrants (USCRI) (secular)
- Lutheran Immigration and Refugee Services (LIRS)
- United States Conference of Catholic Bishops (USCCB)
- World Relief Corporation (WR)