More evidence Europe is under siege by the flow of illegal migrants from Africa

Here is some of the latest news on the ‘Invasion of Europe.’

Tourists on the Greek island of Kos “disgusted” with migrants camped on the streets and inhabiting the beaches. http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3099736/Holidaymakers-misery-boat-people-Syria-Afghanistan-seeking-asylum-set-migrant-camp-turn-popular-Greek-island-Kos-disgusting-hellhole.html

First, a new wave of illegal aliens flooded Italy and Greece this week.  Obviously no effort is being made to take Australian Prime Minister Tony Abbott’s advice to turn the boats back to the African coast.  Each successful rescue simply sends the message back to Africa to fill the next boat!

From Al Jazeera:

More than 4,200 migrants are being brought to southern Italy after being rescued from boats in the Mediterranean in just 24 hours, the Italian coastguard said.

The migrants were rescued from wooden fishing boats and motorised rubber dinghies on Friday and Saturday in operations involving ships from nations including Italy, Ireland, Germany, Belgium and Britain.

Distress calls were made from 22 different boats, many off Libya but also off the southern Italian coast.

[….]

The huge spike in the number of people trying to cross the Mediterranean Sea in recent weeks has been attributed to the worsening security situation in Libya – the staging post for most of the crossings – as well as milder weather.

Greece getting hammered.

While massive, this year’s numbers are level with last year when authorities registered 41,243 arrivals between January and May 31.

A difference is however being felt in Greece which has registered 37,000 arrivals since the beginning of the year – already 3,000 more than in the whole of 2014, di Giacomo [International Organization of Migration] said.

The EU’s attempt to divide the masses between the 28 nations of the European Union is going no where.

See the Daily Sabah.   Most EU countries are balking.  And, besides, with the huge numbers coming, relocating 40,000 sounds like only a drop in the bucket!

The first significant sign of progress on the issue of mass migration to the EU was achieved on Wednesday after the submission of a proposal for a relocation and resettlement scheme to respond to the current migration challenges that the EU is currently facing. As part of a wider ranging migration strategy, the relocation scheme proposes to accept 40,000 asylum seekers and relocate them throughout EU countries in order to share the heavy burden of migrants mostly arriving in Italy and Greece. The proposal has not yet been approved by EU member states and is a controversial issue as the majority of EU countries are reluctant to take in refugees.

[….]

According to the resettlement program under the EU action plan on migration, Germany, one of the largest recipients of asylum applications among EU countries, would receive 8,763 of them, France would take 6,752 and Spain 4,288. The rest would be distributed among the other 23 countries. However, Britain, Ireland and Denmark already opted out of the plan with other Eastern European EU countries opposing the resettlement scheme. Member states would receive 6,000 euros per relocated asylum seeker from the EU.

Then we have news that Spain is undesirable according to Syrian refugees:  not welcoming enough, not enough welfare goodies?
Here, Poland is balking at the EU proposal, but did agree to take in 200 Christian Syrians.  The EU wants them to take 2,659 mostly Muslim Africans and Syrians.
There are lots more stories about individual country responses to the EU plan to share the burden. I’ll add more here as I see them this week.
Our entire ‘Invasion of Europe’ archive is here.    You won’t see much about this in the American press, but it’s important to know that Western civilization is under siege across Europe, Australia, and in Israel.
Update:  See ‘Welfare jihad in Europe’ here.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *