When we first began reporting on the illegal aliens who are under 18 years old, they were called ‘unaccompanied minors.’ That was a few years ago. More recently they became ‘unaccompanied alien children’ (UACs) in government lingo. Now we learn that the word alien has been dropped in favor of ‘unaccompanied children.’ Here at Breitbart.
We note that in the big lobbying push by the contractors*** for more of your money (for the children), here for example, that they are calling the youthful law breakers—UICs—which stands for the politically-correct ‘unaccompanied immigrant children.’
How about the more accurate acronym UIATMs–unaccompanied illegal alien teenaged males—a little awkward, but more accurate.
All of our previous coverage of ‘unaccompanied minors’ is here.
Call your state’s refugee resettlement coordinator, here, and find out if you will be getting some “children” too! And, while you are at it, call the contractors too—looks like all of them are getting federal cashola for the children.
- Church World Service (CWS)
- Ethiopian Community Development Council (ECDC)
- Episcopal Migration Ministries (EMM)
- Hebrew Immigrant Aid Society (HIAS)
- International Rescue Committee (IRC)
- US Committee for Refugees and Immigrants (USCRI)
- Lutheran Immigration and Refugee Services (LIRS)
- United States Conference of Catholic Bishops (USCCB)
- World Relief Corporation (WR)